Date:      Thu, 29 May 2014 16:46:32 -0300
From:      Joseph Mingrone <jrm@ftfl.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg/poudriere: unwanted dependencies

Hello all,

I did a nullfs mount of /var/db/ports on
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options, created
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf (shown below), then I fed the
output of portmaster --list-origins | sort -d >
/usr/local/etc/poudriere-list to poudriere bulk.  After doing a pkg
upgrade with the newly-created poudriere repo configured, pkg still
wants to install things like perl-5.16 and hal despite my configured
ports not depending on hal or perl-5.16.  Am I missing something?

Joseph

/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf
CC=clang
CXX=clang++
CPP=clang-cpp
DEFAULT_VERSIONS=perl5=5.18
#DEVELOPER=yes
#DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=YES
OPTIONS_UNSET=ASPELL CUPS DBUS HAL IMAGEMAGICK ISPELL KDE KDE4 MYSQL NVIDIA NVIDIA_GL NLS PULSEAUDIO
SU_CMD=sudo -E sh -c
WITH_NEW_XORG=TRUE
WITH_PKGNG=YES
#WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=yes