Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:16:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@ppp-207-193-0-31.kscymo.swbell.net>
To:        freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strange Spam

In reply:
> > Also, Mathematic is mispelled to "Mathematik" which strikes me as odd,
> German/Danish dictionary?
>
> It could say ``Nuclear launch in 6 hours from this transmission'' and
> it wouldn't matter that the NSA could crack it in 12 hours, just so long
> as all the ``agents'' knew that in 6 hours all hell was going to break
> loose around the globe and they need to take care of the last minute
> details.

<TONGUE_IN_CHEEK>

hmmm..  interesting thought.  Wasn't Mathematik the name of Newton's
book where he published his laws that are so well known, especially in
the field of astrodynamics?

At least I think it was Newton.  It was the title of one of the
"classics", in the original.

</TONGUE_IN_CHEEK>

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or