Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 17:21:42 +0400
From:      Mozgi_na_stene <mozgi_na_stene@xakep.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ~ help me ~

At me FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE. I want to prepare a diskette for work:
1) fdformat fd0
All is normal
2) I create on a flexible disk /dev/fd0 file system Linux - mkfs -t ext2 /dev/fd0
I press ENTER, message, that such team (mkfs) IS NOT PRESENT!
As it is possible to prepare a diskette for work or how to establish mkfs.

                                                 Beforehand Large thank.