Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:12:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XSuSe X-server for FBSD

Hi,

I see there is now an X server from these folks that supports the Matrox
Millenium II.

http://www.suse.de/~hohndel/FreeBSD/

The only problem is the only thing there are the binaries.  No readme, no
xf86config...  Simply pointing my "X" symlink at it doesn't work, xinit
complains about only running servers named "XF86_*".  I tried grabbing the
modified xf86config they supply for Linux, but it coredumps on me.

Has anyone got this to work?  If so, how?

TIA,

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB