Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:27:24 -0400
From:      NemoX <i.think@nemox.looksharp.net>
To:        Chris Doherty <cdoherty@nttmcl.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: setting up a SB Vibra16C, and documentation issues

--------------349856389D401D0D080F27F0

check the volume balance in a mixer program

Chris Doherty wrote:

> hi--
>
> many thanks to all who responded. I did finally get it working (although CD
> audio is spitting out only the right-hand channel, while mp3 playback is
> fine, but a little mystery is healthy in life).
>
> given the trouble I had finding the informations, I'd like to write a HOWTO
> or add a question to the FAQ or something. in the meantime, thanks!
>
> chris

DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this
type of electronic mail to me. In reading this, you automatically agree
to be subjected to these terms:

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), "The term 'telephone facsimile machine'
means equipment which has the capacity to transcribe text or images
(or both) from an electronic signal received over a regular telephone line
onto paper." By Sec.227(b)(3)(C) it is unlawful "to use any telephone
facsimile machine, computer, or other device to send an unsolicited
advertisement to a telephone facsimile machine." By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a
violation of Sec.227(b)(3)(C) is punishable by "an action to recover for
actual monetary loss from such a violation, or to receive $500 in damages
for each such violation, whichever is greater

--------------349856389D401D0D080F27F0

check the volume balance in a mixer program
CD
is
a HOWTO

<pre>--&nbsp;
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this
type of electronic mail to me. In reading this, you automatically agree
to be subjected to these terms:

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), "The term 'telephone facsimile machine'&nbsp;
means equipment which has the capacity to transcribe text or images&nbsp;
(or both) from an electronic signal received over a regular telephone line&nbsp;
onto paper." By Sec.227(b)(3)(C) it is unlawful "to use any telephone&nbsp;
facsimile machine, computer, or other device to send an unsolicited&nbsp;
advertisement to a telephone facsimile machine." By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a&nbsp;
violation of Sec.227(b)(3)(C) is punishable by "an action to recover for&nbsp;
actual monetary loss from such a violation, or to receive $500 in damages&nbsp;
for each such violation, whichever is greater</pre>
&nbsp;</html>