Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:02:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Charlie Roots <root@isis.dynip.com>
Cc:        osiris2002@yahoo.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.0 RELEASE, or CURRENT that can compile NEEDED URGENLY

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Charlie Roots wrote:

> Thanks very much Mr. Alfred.
> Your advice successfully reached my machine.
> at least I'm capable of running sendmail on a vertual host :-)
>
> I'll try the things you mentioned , starting from the least invasive and up.
>
> Can't tell you how much I appreciate your cooperation.
>
> Sorry again for my nervousness on the list
> bye for now and hoping for further cooperation.

ok, please post what worked for you back to the list, anyone facing the
same problem might pick it up in the archives and it could also be of use
to them.

thanks,
Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current