Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 1998 19:22:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tom Mullaney <tpm@jovian.net>
To:        Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
Cc:        Thomas Mullaney <tpm@callisto.jovian.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quick Questions

It does thank you!

I just finished an install of the complete OS including the ports from
2.2.6, but we still dont have access to apache, a bunch of shells,
utilities etc.  What do we need to do.  I tried tell the install pgm to
install all packages, but it takes HOURS and then fills up the disk space.

I can see how FreeBSD blows the doors off of BSDi and Linux, but the
install pgm takes some explaining.  Thanks for any help offered!

BTW:  if you need to reach me my phone (toll free) is 888-568-4261
--
Tom Mullaney <tpm@jovian.net>                 Jovian Networks, LLC
nic: TM6112                                   Townsend, MA 01469-1182