Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        smclaugh@ziplink.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mailing address for Freebsd

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 smclaugh@ziplink.net wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>       I need a mailing address for Freebsd in general.  I was asked by
> my management to get a snail mail address so they can send a request for
> printed Y2k info.  Is there an address that I could give them?  I my not
> be asking for the info correctly, any info will be greatly appreciated.

	To my knowledge (as a user, not an agent of WC Archive in any
form) the only Y2K statement the project is willing to give is what's on
our web page, so you could save yourself time by just printing that out.

> ps.  I have to type with one hand due to a fractured wrist,
> please disregard typos and poor grammer.

	If this is a .sig file s/grammer/grammar/ :)

Doug
--
"My mama told me, my mama said, 'don't cry.' She said, 'you're too young a man
to have as many women you got.' I looked at my mother dear and didn't even

    - John Belushi as "Joliet" Jake Blues, "I Don't Know"