Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 1996 12:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ritesh Ahuja <ritesh@CS.Stanford.EDU>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A problem in XFree86 display

Hi,
	I recently installed FreeBSD on a Pentium 166MHz having:

9FX Motion 771 Video Card with 2MB VRAM
Nokia-445X 21" Monitor

There is a small problem in the XFree86 display. A part of the left portion
of the display wraps around and appears on the right edge ALSO (i.e. it
is visible on both the edges). So a small vertical strip is visible at two
places. I tried playing around with adjusting the position of Horizontal
Sync pulse but it didn't work. Any idea what the problem might be?
	Thanks.....

-- Ritesh