Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:04:56 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Cc:        Reifenberger Michael <Michael.Reifenberger.gp@icn.siemens.de>, "'marcel@FreeBSD.org'" <marcel@freebsd.org>, "\"'Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>'\" <Andrew Gallatin" <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, "\"'Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>'\" <Bruce Evans" <bde@zeta.org.au>, "'freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [emulation] -current issues regarding linuxerator.

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> >> that issue regarding the different default-signal-stacksizes between
> >> FreeBSD and Linux is byting me/us more and more. It prevents us from
> >> running some essential Products only available for Linux like
> >> Lotus-Notes 5.0 Server see PR# i386/19820 , IBM Java JRE 1.1.8 and
> >> Oracle 8i (starting from 8.1.6)
> > I'll get to it eventually. If someone else has some fixes before I have
> > them; great!
>
> Do you have any idea how long it might take?

No. There's too much going on... I can raise its priority, but that
doesn't say anything really. I can make promises, but I know for sure
I'm going to break them at this time, so that doesn't help either.

I suggest you keep the issue alive on the mailinglist by regularly
posting findings and things you've tried (or didn't try).

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: marcel@cup.hp.com / marcel@FreeBSD.org