Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2016 03:09:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Yao Bao <by@reorigin.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange php shell_exec() issue.

Hi,

I am trying to get disk usage information via php.
So I use shell_exec("du -s file/") to get it.

I execute the command via shell and php CLI, both return the same right result. But the problem is, when I try to echo the result on browser, the number field of the output doubled! I searched the issue via Google, there is someone got the same issue, but seems no resolutions yet.

This seems not a php bug, can this be related with nginx?

I use php 7.0.4, nginx 1.8.1, FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p31.

Is there anyone got any idea about it?

Thanks.

by