Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:01:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   what to buy?

Hi folks,

	I need to put one of our PC's onto our private AMT network.  It
might as well be a FreeBSD box, so I need to buy a compatible board.  What
is the prefered board these days?  I see references to FORE, Efficient
Networks and Adaptec boards.  Is any one better than the others?

	Also, are there any web pages dedicated to FreeBSD and ATM?  The
mailing list archives are a rough form of documentation and the Handbook
doesn't say a thing about ATM.

	If it matters, we are using several Newbridge 36150's with MM OC3
boards.  I am running LANE/Classical IP over PVC's.

thanks,

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,