Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 16:06:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Webalizer oddness

Looking for another head on this one, because I am totally confused.

After cleaning up httpd.conf and -HUPing httpd on one of my machines, I
noticed that the once a day run of webalizer isn't picking up on any
traffic logged after Oct, 4th. After examining the log files, I can see
that there hasn't been any gaps in logging, neither have I change the
format of the log entries.

Here is where the oddness comes in.  If I copy one of the log files and
delete everything before the 5th, I can do a test run which accurately shows
all traffic for the 5th through 7th.  If I delete dividual days, that
works too.  If the log is run in its entirety, everything after the 4th is
ignored.

Any ideas would be appreciated, I'm tapped out,

--
Jim Weeks