Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:21:54 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-tokenring@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Token Ring and IPX.

-On [20010309 12:00], Matthew N. Dodd (winter@jurai.net) wrote:
>Interested parties will also note that tcpdump is unable to properly
>decode IPX packets over token ring; I've got a fix for this too...

Matthew,

am I correct in my assumption that all fixes needed for tcpdump can be
handled in our own sources?  Or do we need to send these to tcpdump.org?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai .oUo. asmodai@[wxs.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best