Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:16:27 -0400
From:      "Michael Benfield" <mike@duckbrain.com>
To:        Ben <freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.org>

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:06:08PM -0500, Ben wrote:
> I would like to know when FreeBSD would be available for ppc.

yeah, me too. Unfortunately no one on this mailing list seems to know.
I've been on this mailing list for a while and seen this question
and similar questions asked several times. Everyone who asks either
gets no response at all, or gets an insulting response that tells
nothing about FreeBSD PPC. I think maybe I'll go to NetBSD.