Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:55:28 +0100
From:      "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@offmyserver.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Logo Submission: Train Themes 1 - 3

Hey,

I submitted the following logos for consideration in the logo contest.
Since these are separate entries varying on the same theme, I'll
condense them here.
http://www.sitetronics.com/logo-contest/

        FreeBSD is a powerful, fast Operating System. Using a
        logo that is easily associated with power and speed is
        essential. The ``Train Logo Series'' attempts to portray
        FreeBSD in all its power and glory.

Addendum:
        This is the full index of a 3 part series of logo ideas
        varying on the ``Train Logo'' theme. As you can see, I
        have attempted to place the logo as a letterhead. The
        logos can also be easily condensed to fit in a square
        area or smaller shape.

        These series of logos scale well, look decent in 1-bit
        color (fax quality) and can be easily modified to
        remove the gradient, which can cost more when printed
        on foil stickers, backlit plexiglass or other media.

Full Name:
        Devon H. O'Dell

Email address:
        dodell@offmyserver.com