Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:18:56 +0100
From:      Axel Scheepers <axel@axel.truedestiny.net>
To:        Chris Petrovitch <chris@sackofcheese.com>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lam-mpi

--=-SCgWuEyXfni68L7wMxug

Hi Chris,

I've only experiented a bit with mpi in general but have compiled lam a
couple of years ago on FreeBSD amongst others, I was used to pvm and
kept using that for a while, these days I unfortunatly don't have much
time to fiddle around with clusters anymore.

Anyway, you might have to disable any compile options set
in /etc/make.conf and see if that works out. If it doesn't it's
interesting to know where it failed and what it did when it failed, you
could use the -g flag for building a debug build an run it via gdb.
It should at least be able to check remote hosts etc.=20

Kind regards,

Axel Scheepers

--=-SCgWuEyXfni68L7wMxug

--=-SCgWuEyXfni68L7wMxug--