Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 2009 04:27:59 -0700
From:      "Deployment Division" <noreplydiv@ymail.com>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Are you ready?

   Business Managers, Owners and Sales=20 Teams,

   We can now offer you access=20 to 200 Million Consumers & 45 =
   Million=20 Businesses Via E-mail!

   We are able to target these = databases by=20 geography and 25K+
   demographic criteria's. With these = databases=20 and access to our =
   dedicated=20 mailing servers, you will be able to drive a massive
   amount of=20 traffic to your website or lead=20 capture system for as
   little as $599.

   Bottom line is --> Our e-mail = servers=20 make our clients huge
   profits and increase web traffic by as much = as=20 1,500%  - and we
   can prove=20 it!

   We are looking for an=20 exclusive relationship and can start=20
   forwarding qualified and interested customers immediately.

   " E-mail Marketing Yields $57 = for every=20 $1 spent."

              = ;            &n= bsp;                     =           =20
   Direct Marketing Association

   Please contact us for a free=20 info packet and a no pressure
   breakdown of our=20 programs.

   Please=20 CALL 1-888-570-7776

   Database Deployment Team

   E-mail Marketing Division