Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:26:55 +0100
From:      "barbara" <barbara.xxx1975@libero.it>
To:        "x11" <x11@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   graphics/libGL: error while upgrading

Running portupgrade with -p option:
Creating bzip'd tar ball in '/usr/ports/packages/All/libGL-7.3.tbz'
tar: include/GL/amesa.h: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: include/GL/fxmesa.h: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: include/GL/uglglutshapes.h: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: include/GL/uglmesa.h: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: include/GL/xmesa.h: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: include/GL/xmesa_x.h: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: include/GL/xmesa_xf86.h: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
pkg_create: make_dist: tar command failed with code 256

indeed the files are  missing.

I would like to add that after upgrading all the ports, I can't run X usi=
ng nvidia-driver anymore.

Thanks