Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 2015 08:40:51 -0700
From:      Anne Dickison <anne@freebsdfoundation.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: #InstallFreeBSD

Hi everyone,
The FreeBSD Foundation will put together some talking points. However, to
get started, here is the PDF of our "Get Involved" Brochure which
highlights a bit more about why to get involved in FreeBSD.

 https://www.freebsdfoundation.org/documents/FREEBSD_flyer_FIN.pdf

If you are planning on hosting an event, please let the FreeBSD Foundation
know via marketing@freebsdfoundation.org. We'll be promoting these events
though our social media channels and those of our marketing partners.

Thanks
Anne

Anne Dickison
Marketing Director