Date:      Sun, 27 Nov 2016 23:03:10 +0700
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>, freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel.tramp.bin (Re: MFC test request)

On 28.10.2016 16:02, Eugene Grosbein wrote:

> I'd like to test it with my TP-Link WDR-3600 but 11-STABLE got really huge
> last months and my build stoppped to fit within 8M flash :-(

Looking closer, I found new file kernel.tramp.bin is now installed
by installworld into boot/kernel directory. It is over 5 megabytes in my case and FreeBSD 12.
I've removed it and now very limited version of my FreeBSD12/mips build (stock gcc) completes and boots.

I could not find any glue what kernel.tramp.bin is for any is it installed in MIPS case?

Eugene Grosbein