Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 1996 10:01:47 +0100 (MET)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
To:        ache@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   screen ports doesn't work anymore

Hi !

I hate to say it, but screen from the ports section doesn't run anymore.
I'm running FreeBSD-current (very current). Compiling went ok so far.
Installing the port is only fairly ok, the tic command fails for some
reason. Running screen is impossible. Give it a try.

I didn't find out, whats causing screen to fail. It doesn't
accept input and doesn't show a fullscreen.

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@knobel.gun.de         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         $$  Support Unix - aklemm@wup.de  $$