Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 1996 13:39:47 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Cc:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>, Paul Crook <psc@bhi.com>, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Tony Apuzzo <apuzzo@alumni.cs.colorado.edu>
Subject:   Recent FRUUG announcement

The Front Range Unix Users' Group (http://www.fruug.org/~fruug/) has
recently announced plans for an upcoming meeting devoted to a panel
discussion on PC-based Unixes.

If you're in the Denver-metropolitan area or Colorado Front Range and
want to give FreeBSD the plugging it deserves, I encourage you to
respond to the FRUUG committee.  I'd do it myself, but I'm neither
sufficiently technically competent nor a good salesperson.

Here's the original announcement:

Do you have experience with setting up Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, or any
of the other UNIX systems available for the IBM PC architecture? If
so, we'd like to hear from you. There's been a lot of interest in
hearing what the choices are for UNIX on cheap platforms (i.e., PCs),
and we'd like to put together a panel session with short (15-minute)
talks on each of the possibilities available today.

Contact the FRUUG Executive Committee at fruug@fruug.org if you are
interested in participating.

Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory    kelly@fsl.noaa.gov