Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 01:28:17 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 06:28:24PM -0600, Licia wrote:
> Mouse pads I don't know anything about.

<URL:http://www.my-mug.com/>; will do branded mugs, mouse-mats and so on,
if you supply the artwork. I've already suggested to the FreeBSD Mall
that they try and sort out a deal whereby there's already some FreeBSD
artwork on there, so that people don't need to find their own.

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .