Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 12:48:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "David E. Cross" <dec@phoenix.its.rpi.edu>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@CS.Duke.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-afs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD AFS client?

On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> David,
>
> I've been perusing the freebsd-afs mailing list archives, searching
> for any word on AFS client support for FreeBSD.  I was encouraged to
> see your noted dated Sun, 22 Feb 1998, where you mentioned that the
> AFS client side is coming along.  However, I haven't seen anything
> else.  So I wanted to ping you and ask how its going.

Sigh... it has been awhile...  I am sorry (to everyone for the delay of
all of this.  I have recently taken a job (and become a part time student
at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute), and some other small life changes,
the AFS project got pushed down on the priority queue... this email just
raised it, and I am currentely pulling from the mothballs my most recent
working tree and am going to start at it again.

--
David Cross