Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 11:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Those magnesium alloy laptops

	Wow... I was in computer store last night (yes, this is how I
spend my Saturday nights) and saw this laptop. I swear, it it the most
beautiful laptop I have seen in my life. I fell in love with it right
away. Sony VAIO 505. I don't think it is the features, but rather the
design and the fact that it is SO small. Take a look for yourself:
http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/jump/505/index_ita.html
	I started to drool as I imagine running FreeBSD on it +
WindowMaker. I almost bought it.. but then realized I already have one :(

-- Yan