Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:09:09 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>
To:        "Anthony C. Chavez" <magus@xmission.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: please put my name on your list

On 3 Jul 1998, Anthony C. Chavez wrote:

> This was the first and only submission to the list, so I won't be adding it
> unless things change.  Apparently (and quite sadly), there is no interest in
> coding Mozilla for FreeBSD.  Please, correct me if I am wrong.

When I have more time I intend to do some work on it, however, as others
have pointed out, we have a working browser now, and it is a major
project.  However, I spend a good part of my day using government
databases from Netscape (many, many Netscapes all over my desktop, in
fact), and have all kinds of things on my mozilla-to-do-list, but I was
hoping to have some kind of general consensus on a few things before I
dive in.

Nonetheless, you can consider me an interested party with source code
already installed, but I haven't gone much farther than reading a few
source files and grepping for a few things that really annoy me.  :)

Later......						<Doug>