Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 12:57:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sleepycat Software <db@abyssinian.sleepycat.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Software Services gallery

Hi, my name is Amy Adams and I'm the Berkeley DB Product Manager
for Sleepycat Software.  I would like to have our database product,
Berkeley DB, added to your gallery at:

    http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html

    Sleepycat Software offers the Berkeley Database product.  Berkeley
    DB is a programmatic toolkit that provides high-performance embedded
    database support.  The Berkeley DB access methods include B+tree,
    Extended Linear Hashing, Fixed and Variable-length records. Berkeley
    DB includes full transactional support and database recovery, online
    backups, and separate access to locking, logging and shared memory
    caching.  Berkeley DB supports C, C++, Java and Perl APIs.  Please
    visit http://www.sleepycat.com for more information and free download.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Amy Adams