Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:10:51 +0200
From:      Rik Achten <rik.achten@rug.ac.be>
To:        isdn <isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fritz!Card PCI 2000

--------------53870D0959573352363FA8BE

I recently installed a Fritz!Card PCI 2000 for ISDN purposes. Actually,
I forgot to specify that it should have been an ISA card. Since only the
ELSA pro1000 is in the list of supported PCI cards, I tried to install
my Fritz!Card PCI 2000 as such, but upon reboot it was not found when
probing for PCI devices. Has anybody tried to use this card?
Thanks
R88

--------------53870D0959573352363FA8BE

begin:vcard
n:Achten;Eric
tel;fax:+32-9-2404969
tel;home:+32-9-2591445
tel;work:+32-9-2404071
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://mri2-gw00.rug.ac.be/
org:University Hospital Gent;MR Department
version:2.1
email;internet:rik.achten@rug.ac.be
title:MD, PhD
adr;quoted-printable:;;UZ Gent, MR Department=0D=0ADe Pintelaan 185=0D=0A;Gent;;B-9000;Belgium
x-mozilla-cpt:;7936
fn:Eric Achten
end:vcard