Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:33:04 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ES1370 vs NCR53c810

Now that there are a couple of people using Ensoniq based soundcards
around, I would like to ask if I am still the only one I know of, who
has conflicts between PCI soundcard and SCSI controller?

Each card alone (AudioPCI/ES1370 vs ASUS SC200/NCR53c810) works fine,
but both of them operating make the ncr driver hang.

Example: play some mp3, then do something with lots of disk i/o like
cvsup and sooner or later nothing like the red controller activity
LED works.

Regards,
Marc