Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:00:33 +0100
From:      Massimo Fubini <supermax@aexis-telecom.it>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rude E-mail from my mail address

Hello,
Yesterday  I  received  an  E-mail  from  a mailing list about freebsd
advertising  a  web  site. I _personally_ replied in a rude way to the
sender  of  the  e-mail,  and  _he_  forwarded  all  my  e-mail to the
freebsd-isp list, and to a lot of other address (I think more that 200
address  from  the  number  of  replay  I got, with some other mailing
list). My email had the subject : "Re: Urgent: Please Read".

So,  I'm sorry you received that rude e-mail from my mail address, but
I  have  never  sent it to you. I have nothing with you, I'm sorry you
received this E-Mail from my address, but it is a FALSE.

If you don't trust me look at the header of the e-mail. It is probably
coming from the IP address: 209.239.40.154, and my ISP (mclink.it) has
not address in this range.

Please,  if  my  e-mail  was  forwarded  to a mailing list, forward my
excuse e-mail to that list.

Best Regards, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Massimo