Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 10:47:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Martin Gingras <lmcmgin@lmc.ericsson.se>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Java IDEs

Hi, I can confirm that jbuilder35 is working smoothly with the official
jdk1.2.2 port.  This might be off topic but anyone had experience with
Clearcase 4.0 under freebsd (linux bins) or anyone can point me
somewhere....  Since this is the only thing I missed to have a perfect
'corporate' development environment....

regards,

Martin Gingras