Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:06:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Cohen <brian@acm.jhu.edu>
To:        <freebsd-atm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MTU modification

In an attempt to modify the MTU setting of my Fore PCA200e ATM card in
FreeBSD, I added the 'mtu [value]' to my 'ifconfig_atm0' rc.conf
directive as I would for any normal ifconfig statement.  However, after a
reboot, the new value is not reflected in an 'ifconfig -a'.  Is there
something special that needs to be done, in order to set the MTU size?

Thanks,

-Brian Cohen