Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:19:47 +0200
From:      Sascha Blank <sblank@addcom.de>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ctm.freebsd.org is no longer available

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

Hello,

as (by this time former) maintainer of the host 'ctm.freebsd.org' (aka
'ftp.uni-trier.de') it is my not so pleasant duty to announce that
'ctm.freebsd.org' is no longer available for public use.  As some of you
might have noticed the site has been offline several times over the last
weeks as a result of different, but major hardware problems.

For reasons that I do not want to explain here it has finally been
decided by the responsible parties (including myself) to shut down
'ctm.freebsd.org' permanently.  This means that all services provided by
that site are no longer available, including CVSup, the FreeBSD mirror
area and anonymous ftp download of CTM deltas.

Bye.

--=20
Sascha Blank                               OpenPGP-Schl=FCssel: erh=E4ltlich
sblank@addcom.de                               bei www.keyserver.net und
use Disclaimer::Std;                 wwwkeys.pgp.net unter ID 0x617C7B78
Key fingerprint:      3735 7462 8DA5 79AE 0E99  D91B 028F 055C 617C 7B78

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2--