Date:      Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:33:59 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey Jhs@jhs.muc.de" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?q?vishwanath=20pargaonkar?= <vishubp@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipv6 tools

[ I dropped freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG 'cos I won't cross post ]

vishwanath=20pargaonkar?= wrote:
> i have 4.2 stable powepack CD ie 10 CDs.
> does we have anything as ipv6 testing tool in those 10
> CDs.

10 CDs is a lot to look through, but imagine if you had already stored on
hard disc, indexes to every CD you have, then you'd be able to look
quickly with find+grep, without playing disc jockey too much :-)
I've done this for years, it save search time, my indexer script is
	http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/bin/.sh/new_cd

Julian
-
Julian Stacey     Unix Consultant - Munich Germany     http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/
 Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Kau/Schnupftabak probieren !
	Like Linux ?	Then also look at FreeBSD with its 5000+ packages !