Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:19:20 +1100 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   media used for minimal picobsd usage?

I'm wondering what people are using to boot picobsd.
I'm using v 0.41 - the one available for download from
http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/picobsd.html - based
on 3.0 current.
Obviously this is a bit out of date now.  I'd like to
try one of the newer pico builds.  I understand it no
longer fits on a floppy anymore?
What are people using for media.  I was thinking of
using a bootable CD-RW disk that I can modify if
needed.  Is anyone using this configuration and can
share details about it.  I suppose compact flash IDE
is popular?
I'm looking forward to moving to a later version that
the will allow port forwarding to work properly and
alos support more video cards.
Thanks.