Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 09:07:01 -0700
From:      Peter Moody <peter@famndamily.net>
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   two node compaq proliant 1850r question

Hello,
I've inherited this system (or systems), and I've been taksed with
installing freebsd on them.

The system configuration is, more or less, like this.
two compaq proliant 1850r's, with a fiber channel connecting them, and a
compaq smartarray raid drive shared between them.
Previously, these machines had unixware 7.1 installed on them, in this
configuration, but I'm told it was a nightmare to maintain, and the
configuration was subsequently dropped.

Anyway, I'm wondering if you can tell me if FreeBSD supports this shared
raid configuration, and where I might find some documentation about the
install proccess and whatnot.

Thanks for the help.

-Peter