Date:      Wed, 02 Jan 2002 08:59:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   New more portable Modula-3 for building CVSup

For those of you who run (or want to run) CVSup on non-FreeBSD
systems, I've been working on making Modula-3 as painless as
possible to install.  I'd appreciate it a lot if you would give this
a try and let me know how it works for you:

    http://www.polstra.com/projects/freeware/ezm3/

It is my belief that if you follow the simple instructions exactly,
you will be able to install ezm3 on any of the supported systems in a
single try.  No muss, no fuss, no patching, no 25 MB downloads.

Please give it a try, and let me know about any problems you run
into.

Thanks,
John "I hate distributing CVSup binaries" Polstra