Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:13:59 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        e@gaultopia.org (Erik Gault), jake@locore.ca (Jake Burkholder)
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: need space to upload freebsd/sparc64 SNAPs

Hi,

Jake Burkholder wrote:
 > Erik Gault said words to the effect of;
 > > On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 06:57:39PM -0500, Jake Burkholder wrote:
 > > > [FreeBSD/sparc64 snapshots]
 > > you can use ftp2, we have something ridiculous like 90G free.  i'll email you
 > > privately about your account in a few mins...
 >
 > Thanks!

I would like to mirror those snapshots at ftp7.de.freebsd.org,
if you don't mind.  It might be useful to have a mirror of the
sparc64 snapshots over here in Europe, don't you think?  We
also have ridiculous free space right now, and also sufficient
bandwidth.

Of course, if you prefer that I don't do that, I won't.
That's why I'm asking.

Regards
   Oliver

PS:  Marcel, FreeBSD-5.0-RC1/ia64 is here (ftp7.de) within a
few minutes.