Date:      Sun, 19 May 2002 17:36:23 +0200
From:      Matthias Schuendehuette <msch@snafu.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b on -current

Hi you all,

I'm tracking -current for informational purposes and found, that i4b
has nearly no transfer rate anymore. I see transfer stalls of 45sec and
more and average transfer rates *below* 1KB/s. I see this behaviour for
about 2 month now (under -current)...

Of course I checked all available debugging and loggin features of i4b,
but a least I myself can't see anything abnormal - I'm using i4b under
-stable for several years now and I'm totally commited to i4b since
then.

BTW: The mentioned stalls occur with isp-Interfaces as well as with
ipr-Interfaces, so I don't think that sppp is of any concern here. I'm
using a Teles 16.3 ISA-Card without PnP and I reserved the IRQ 10 of
that card in the BIOS-Setup... anyway, it's working flawlessly on the
same hardware under -stable.

So - any hints from the ISDN-Gurus? Known behaviour? Reasons?
Workarounds (other than using -stable :-)?
--
Ciao/BSD - Matthias

Matthias Schuendehuette	<msch@snafu.de>, Berlin (Germany)