Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 05:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jagjit phull <jacky_jag@yahoo.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Consulting Services

Hi,

   I am Jagjit Phull from Cpeople Pvt Ltd.We provide
solutions on web and mail servers and security based
on different mail server and web server on apache.
The solutions are based on the FreeBSD/Linux OSes.

Thanx & regards
Jagjit Phull

Contact Information.
cell:98200 76227
India

=====
You are never given WISHES without the POWER of fulfilling them.You may however need to work for it.