Date:      Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:51:07 -0700
From:      "Mike Avery" <mavery@mail.otherwhen.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FAQ?  Starter guide?

I've started thinking about starting an ISP in this small mountain village....

being a FreeBSD user, I'd rather set it up with FreeBSD.  I've been looking for FAQ's,
Howto's, or other hints for the bewildered.... so far, no joy.  I've been a network geek for
a long time, but on LANs and WANs with the site to site infrastructure already in place...
and no marketing to worry about.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend resources to get me pointed in the right
direction.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Avery
MAvery@mail.otherwhen.com

Once seen on road signs all over the United States:
Bargain hunters
Gather 'round
Fifty cents
Buys