Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:29:58 +0100
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   mozilla 1.3a1 pkg woes

I installed mozilla because I got a nasty message before when
running mozilla under root. (I know it's not so good to run
mozilla as root but I'm play with xpi installing and that requires
rw access to the mozilla chrome directories etc.)

But after installation of mozilla 1.3a1 from the packages/All directory
of ftp.freebsd.org I'm still getting this dull message box when mozilla
starts:

/!\ The file
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla-devel-gtk2/chrome/packages/aim/SidebarPanel.xul
cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.

Besides this the gtk2 version of mozilla looks extremely ugly what fonts is
concerned. The font for menus etc. is a quite large times-Roman or
something.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies@rwth-aachen.de