Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:36:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   bug in presentations?

Hi - I thought I would mention this bug/issue with the freebsd port of
openoffice 1.0.2.  I could file a bug report but I figure somebody on
this list would have more of a clue then myself about what is
happening.  I tried the same thing with OpenOffice 1.0.1 on RedHat 8.0
and it works fine.  Here's the problem -

If I try to create a presentation with an embedded chart, openoffice
crashes/closes.  Here's how I did it.

From open office menu:

file->new->presentation

empty presentation -> next
-> next
-> create

select an autolayout -
second row, 3rd over (with bargraphs)
-> ok
double click on chart

and I get the following message in a pop up window

Error saving the document Untitled2
Wrong parameter
The operation was started under an invalid parameter

When I click "ok" Openoffice crashes/closes.

- Mike H.