Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:11:16 -0500
From:      Richard Hurt <rnhurt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   @command_path not used?

Hello all,

I am having difficulty using the diff functionality of CVSWeb.  My
system (HP-UX 11) has older, HP versions of the various external tools
used by CVSWeb (rlog, rcsdiff, diff, etc.) located at /usr/bin.  I
have loaded the newer, GNU versions in my own directory
/home/www/apps/bin and set the @command_path list to only my
directory.  Most things are working fine including the graph
functionality, however whenever I try to diff two versions it always
uses the wrong diff (/usr/bin/diff) which doesnt recognize the -u
option.  :(

I have tried a couple of different things but nothing seems to work.
When I created a blank @command_path listing I couldn't even see the
home page (complained about rlog missing), so it seems to work (at
least for some commands).  Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Thanx!
  Richard