Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:41:52 +0200
From:      "schroemsche" <schroemsche@gmx.de>
To:        "'Dylan Wylie'" <d.wylie@hccnet.nl>, "'Josef El-Rayes'" <josef@FreeBSD.org>, <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AW: 3Com 3CRPAG175 supported by ath driver?

Hi Josef,

i also use this card and i also noticed that he is making little trouble
when the SSID of the AP is turned off! Than i can't connect. But i think =
the
problem is not the the card, i think the problem is sitting in front of =
the
Monitor and is called Jerome! ;)

Anyway, the card is working better under BSD than under WinXP, there the
card is creating 100% cpu-Usage when activated. But that is of topic and =
hope 3Com will sometime find a solution, so i can throw away my old =
LevelOne
card!

Regards

@Dylan: Thanks for inform me about the other missing mailaddresses! I =