Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:00:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Eduardo=20Huertas?= <eduhuertas@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   Segmentation fault

Hi,

I'm having problems trying to run mozilla native.

I upgraded from FreeBSD 4.10 to 5.2.1 Release where
everything was working well.  I had problems with some
libraries (libintl.so I think) when tryied to run
mozilla, so cvsuped (yesterday) all the ports and
compiled mozilla (portupgrade -vfr mozilla).
Everything went OK with the compilation but when I run
mozilla from xterm appears the following:

Error: No running window found.
Segmentation fault

On the console appears that mozilla-bin exited on
signal 11.

The same occurs with mozilla-devel.  I don't have any
clue how to solve this problem.

Please give me some advice.

Thank you very much for your time.

-edu-