Date:      Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:52:45 +0000
From:      Notes01_Farn.LOMA@loma.co.uk
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   NAV detected a virus in a document you authored.

It looks as if you have sent us a virus - We have picked up the document
and we will be trying to clean it. If cleaning fails, we will be disposing
of the file.
 If you do not already have one, we suggest that you get a virus checker
installed ASAP and give your systems a clean up!
It is also possible that your mail addess has been "spoofed" and that you
did not actually send this virus, but somebody is using your e-mail address
to send out viruses, if this is the case then no action is required.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.

The scanned document was QUARANTINED.

Virus Information:
The attachment message.scr contained the virus W32.Netsky.P@mm and could
NOT be repaired.