Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:32:44 -0500
From:      Tim Middleton <x@vex.net>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   broken dependency zope ports

A small bunch of zope ports were marked broken today with the message "broken
dependency". One of them is mine, and I don't see any broken dependencies.
I'm suspecting this might have something to do with the python versus
python23 thing which zope is inflicting on us...  i noticed that all of the
ports marked broken have other non-zope python module dependencies.

Could the build process be getting confused between python versions?

Just wondering if anyone deeper into the mysterious ways of the ports has any
insights...

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net    | There are a thousand hacking at the branches
x@veX.net     | VexTech.ca | of evil [but who] at the root. --Thoreau (W)