Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2006 23:48:05 -0700
From:      Deomid Ryabkov <myself@rojer.pp.ru>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   VM design doc?

Having noted that with time my understanding of how VM works in FreeBSD
has somewhat blurred (not to say that it was ever complete),
I reckoned it's time to go and read up on it.

Thus I wonder, what relevance the "Design elements of the FreeBSD VM system"
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/vm-design/index.html)
article has to both -CURRENT and -STABLE?
Were there notable changes not mentioned in the article?
Is there a better document on FreeBSD's current VM?

Thanks.

--
Deomid Ryabkov aka Rojer
myself@rojer.pp.ru